Hi friends, it’s Jessica! Your photographer here answer any questions you may have.
- Where are you located? Based in Ventura, CA | Serving between Thousand Oaks & Ventura CA
- What is required to book a session? Signed contract (electronically) & paid non-refundable retainer (20% & is deducted from the total). Remaining balance is due by the day of the scheduled session.
- Do you help with choosing a location? Absolutely! I have scouted around the area and have found a few amazing locations that are available but in the event the client specifies a particular location to be used during the session, the client is responsible for any applicable location fees such as location access fees, parking permits/passes, and/or potential traveling fees, etc.
- When will photos be delivered (& how)? You will receive a link to download your photos via an online gallery two weeks (14 days) from your completed session.
- Can we bring our pet to the session? HECK YES!! I would actually love it if you brought your pets along!
- What are my investment options? There are a few options to choose from starting from $300. View other investment options in detail on my website ( http://jessicafrancisphotography.com ) & fill out the contact form if you’re ready to book or if you have any questions. I will respond within two business days & let you know how to move forward with retaining your session. After you decide which Collection is best for you, then sign contract & pay your non-refundable retainer to secure the date of your session.
- Do you help w/ outfit choice? Yes! I have a separate style guide for Couple’s & Family’s. I’m also here to help (this is one of my favorite parts).
- How many locations can be chosen for a session? One location per session depending on the distance between the two (considering driving time and traffic) within the hour timeframe set aside for your session (depending on the Collection choice) or an additional location fee may apply if the session needed to be split between 2 days to not take away from either location for a separate fee.
- How many people or family members are able to be included in the session? Up to 6 members/friends, then just $15 each additional member included.
- Is a print release included w/the final gallery? Yes, a print release is delivered w/ your gallery for personal printing use ONLY. Commercial usage of any kind is subject to commercial rates w/o JFP’s explicit permission.
- Can the unedited photos be purchased as well? No, JFP does not share unedited photos for a few reasons, they are unfinished pieces of art and don’t accurately represent JFP’s specialized style (which is achieved partly during the session by mindfully choosing my camera’s settings and then polished during the editing process).if you have any other questions or are ready to invest in your own memories to cherish.
If you have any questions not mentioned or are ready to invest in your own memories to cherish, please fill out the contact form on my website (JessicaFrancisPhotography.com/letschat). I can’t wait to meet you and freeze this precious time in life – you will receive a text or emailed response within 48 hours.
Valuable investment into the future » My passion resides in creating & capturing candid memories for YOU that truly outlast our human ability to remember all the amazing moments we are a part of. It’s priority to document each member of the family individually, as well as mom & dad alone (to remember how it all began before you created a family together). Fun extras include a speaker to play some of your favorite tunes, a style guide to assist with your wardrobe choice, & a pop-up tent for privacy to change clothes (6ft tall & super convenient – only available with the Deluxe or Ultimate collection). Life passes us by quicker than we realize, make sure to remember your family throughout all stages of life; we never know just how special the moment may be until it’s gone. Photos take us take to that time in life that is otherwise gone.
Couples & Family photographer | Ventura County, CA